Awakening Your Financial Intelligence Starts with understanding where you're at now. At MacBeth Group, we not only want to provide you with the tools needed to move you forward, but also the tools to help you understand where you're at.
Financial literacy self-assessment quiz
Take this quiz to find out how well you are doing at:
- Keeping track – organizing and watching your income and expenses to understand where your money goes.
- Making ends meet – spending less than you bring in so you do not live beyond your means.
- Planning ahead – setting goals and working towards them.
- Staying informed – seeking out information and asking questions of trusted sources regarding financial products and services.
- Choosing products – selecting products and services to meet your current and future financial needs.
Your results will include a comparison to other Canadians based on their responses to the Canadian Financial Capabilities Survey. Save your results so that we can help you decide the next steps. Book an appointment online and email or bring your results in and let's get started.